Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'WELCOME"

Hi Everyone, well I have finally done it and got myself a blog!!!....better late than never I say!......and this is my 1st post ever!!!! WOW how exciting....have a browse about and I hope you like what you see.....it will be updated often so add me to your lists and watch me grow.......

If you would like anymore information or would like to see something specific on my blog then drop me an email....or please contact me anytime if you wish to host a workshop!!!......Stampin' Up! ® have some fantastic products available for purchase that I would love to share with you all.....

Anyway, Welcome to my blog and I hope we get the opportunity soon to do some Stampin' together......take care

2 comments:

Melissa Garland said...

Welcome to blog world.

Cheryl said...

Looks great Matey! I like your header.... and your creations up above are just lovely!