Friday, August 1, 2008

New Mini Stuff!!

Today is the big day that the NEW SPRING MINI Catalogue is officially released....Yay!!...it is really gorgeous and so much new stuff to choose from...

If you have not got yourself a copy yet and would love one, please contact me and I will get one out to you. We are also having a special launch night next Friday the 8th August to promote the Mini. If you would like to come I have ONE SPOT left so get in quick to be sure to not miss out!!!! (For further details on this great night...see details in previous posts below!!)

I have created a few quick cards for you using the new Designer Series Paper - Summer Picnic and also the Colourful Die cuts......they are a must to see, and to get your hands on....lol





All Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up! ®
Artwork By Bettina

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Bettina! You have a blog good for you, it looks lovely! These cards look great, I have the die cuts and have not yet used them! Now I am a little inspired!!
Karen.