Thursday, July 3, 2008

Recent Creation!

I have so much to tell you all over the next couple of days, as lots of things are going on at the moment in the Stampin' Up!® world, so before I start on all of that I thought I would start with a recent creation I have made....I have used one of my favourite stamp sets (and everyone else's fav to!)..Baroque Motifs.....this set is great as it is so versatile and can be used in almost every way possible.....Hope you like it!....



I have used the following to create:

Elegant Eggplant, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White cardstock
Elegant Eggplant ribbon
Purely Pomegranate, Pale plum and Elegant Eggplant Ink
Dazzling Diamonds embossed with Heat and Stick powder to give that sparkly effect
Soft Subtles eyelets (set with the Cropodile) and a Rhinestone from the Fire Circles collection
Scallop Punch
And lastly - "Because I Care" rub on from the Cherished Moments rub ons collection....

All Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up! ®
Artwork By Bettina

No comments: