Friday, October 16, 2009

Something other than cards..

A little while ago I made some off the page projects I would like to share with you.

My dear friend Gemma's birthday was a few month's ago and I made her a canvas with her initial "G" on it, and a matching little purse/box. This project was created from our Simply Scrappin kit "Sweet Nothings" which I love very much as it is so pretty and elegant. These Scrappin kits make any project or card making so easy as the kit is created to all co-ordinate with each other, and they include all the papers and self adhesive die cuts you could possibly need...


(Sorry it is a shocking photo taken of it!!...lol)

One of my favourite Stampin' Up! designer series papers this year happens to be the "Raspberry Tart" collection, which the next two projects have been used with. The first project is a simple soup tin turned into a pretty tin for my pens/scissors to sit in on my desk.

and the next one is a box (not to sure what to put in it yet!) made to personalise me, as it has my initial on the front of it, and I used chipboard for the letter "B" and covered it with the DSP. These two projects sit next to each other on my craft table and look great together, as this paper range to me is bright and happy!.

Hope you like my creations above...sorry about the quality of the photos but that is not my strong point photography!!!

Well, another post in a few days, not doing to too bad so far...I am trying to make up for lost time...lol...

1 comment:

Melissa Garland said...

These are all lovely, I especially love the box with the 'B' it is gorgeous.