Friday, October 17, 2008

More Chrissy Cards!

Here are some more Christmas cards I have recently created in one of my other Stamp-a-Stacks I have had....although I cant remember what cards went with what class so I am just posting them now as "Christmas"...lol

SU Products used to create:Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla cardstock.
So Swirly roller with Always Artichoke roller cartridge.
Season of Joy Stamp Set.
DSP Holiday Harmony and Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon.
Scallop, Round Tab and both circle punches. As you will see I have created a circle window in the card front where the scallop embellishment is sitting. This has been created with the Round Tab punch. Very clever hey!

SU Products used to create:
Real red, Garden green Old Olive, Very vanilla and Silver from the Brushed Metalics cardstock.
Short and Sweet Stamp set.
DSP Dashing.
Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon.
Scallop punch, Large Star punch, Circle and Word window punches.
Mat pack for peircing holes on stars for an added effect.

SU Products used to create:
Handsome Hunter and Whisper White cardstock.
Season of Joy and Live Your Dream Stamp set.
5/8" Real Red ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds. I have used a dimensional for centre of the ribbon and dipped it into the Dazzling Diamonds for some added bling!. I have also in the centre of all the flowers (hard to see as not a great photo) put the Dazzling Diamonds on them with the two way glue pen....looks better in real life! Hope you like...

Anyway, that is me for another day...I will be back soon to post some more...cya

1 comment:

Melissa Garland said...

I lurv the star one. It's just lovely.