Monday, October 13, 2008

My Daddy's Birthday!!

I am such a BAD BLOGGER as it has been so long since I have posted something on my blog....(Sorry..) I had all good intentions to have posted way before this but never got around to it!. As you will notice though my blog has had a face lift (thanks to the ideas from Tracy and Melissa) so I have been a bit busy behind the scenes, and have made a bit to post now to, so keep watching over the next week or so and I will post some more for you all to see.....Thanks for your patience...I hope you like my new blog page and creations to...

Here is a card I created for my little Charlotte to give to her Daddy for his birthday tomorrow (14th October)...I hope he likes it as it was a bit of a rush...as per normal....lol



I tried to create the look of two presents sitting on top of each other with a bow tied around it. It kind of looked a bit better what I had in my mind, than the way it actually turned out, but oh well....lol...

I have used the following Stampin' Up! products to create this card:

Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue and Creamy caramel Cardstock.
DSP Spring Showers
Aluminium circle and square tags, Natural hemp twine
Round Tab punch for the tag
and the stamp sets used were Birthday Best (used with my bold brights markers) and Defining Alphabet for the word "Daddy".

All in all, it is a pretty simple card!...

No comments: