Saturday, October 18, 2008

Something a little different from Me - Scrapbooking!















Here is a Scrapbook page I have created for a workshop I have tomorrow...Hi Barb and June!
I have chosen a "Friends" theme as you cant live without your friends, and the colours are bright and happy, just like my friends are. My very dear friends in the photo are Kate, Lia, Nicola, and Elisha.....Hi girls!
I love to scrapbook, but I find it a bit hard to create a page for a workshop as we all have so many different styles and tastes...I hope it is ok and you like it!..
SU products used to create:
Real Red 12x12, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Old Olive cardstock.
DSP Summer Picnic and a piece of paper out of Simply Scrappin kit - Confetti.
Old Olive ribbon, and Die cuts from the Spring mini.....I LOVE these so much!!!
True Friend, Simply Said, Live Your Dream and Baroque Motifs Stamp sets, and Rhinestones and brads...