Monday, November 17, 2008

More Christmas cards...

I have been creating so many Christmas cards lately, but I guess it is that time of year...lol...I just need to start making my own personal ones as I am not very organised it seems this year!

Sorry about the quality of the actual photo as it is slightly out of focus, but if you knew just how hard it was for me to even get this far with a photo, you would understand...believe me I have never loaded photo's before, as my hubby has always done it for me :), but I had my first crash coarse only days ago...lol

In the 3 cards I have used yet again the "Season of Joy" stamp set and DSP Holiday Harmony and Dashing. I have cased the card with the Holiday Harmony paper from out of the current Spring Mini catalogue, and the card with the "Sparkle" effect created with our dazzling diamonds and crystal effects has been cased by the very popular demonstrator Yvonne Campbell...who I totally admire her work!, although both cards have been changed to suit...They are all very quick and easy cards to make...Hope you like!...Let me know what you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just lovely Bettina. I really like the little lovenote :) Kim

Tracy said...

Love these, just my cuppa :-)
Tracy xx