Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Scrapbooking!


6x6 Scrapbook pages are a great way to show off your favourite photo's, and small enough to have on display on little stands, rather than having them tucked away in an album that no one see's!...Here are two layouts I have recently created...one a Christmas theme and one basically for any any occasion...
The layout on the right has been created using our Simply Scrapbooking kit - Confetti...these are a great way to get everything co-ordinated as the kits have so much to choose from, it makes it all so easy...I have also used some of our gorgeous rubs-on's for cute words...and if you are like me and dont like your hand writing on your pages, then these are just prefect to finish them off...
The Christmas layout uses our Jumbo roller - All About Christmas, and I have used yet again..Season of Joy. To add some colour to the rolled image, I then cut out a stamped "Joy" in always artichoke, and layered it on the rolled image for dimension. I just love the Black & White photo also, as it just contrasts nicely...
Oh, by the way the "Star" of the photo's is my gorgeous little daughter "Charlotte" who is almost 3 years old soon...

4 comments:

Melissa Garland said...

What a cutey. Love the pages and think the subject is the best thing about them.
, She is so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Bettina your baby is beautiful and I really love the Christmas layout.

Tracy said...

Boy oh Boy are you clever, these are excellent! Your baby is so cute.

Jeanne Couch said...

Hey Bettina, just popped in to see what you've been up to and discovered your scrapbooking - wow - your pages are so cute - especially the star! Well done lovey, I love seeing scrap pages as that is my true love in all this SU stuff. Love Jeanne xxx