Sunday, November 30, 2008

Summer Mini Catalogue!....It's Time

Yes!!...The Summer Mini Catalogue has arrived and is available to all on the 1st of December...be sure to view my blog for the link online...

I am having a Summer Mini Catalogue Launch night this Friday the 5th December, where I have a few spots still remaining, so if you are wanting to join in the fun please contact me asap to reserve your spot. More details of the night over on the right hand side.

Hope you can join me for a great night and to make some great projects using the new Summer Mini products.

However, if you are unable to make this night, and would love to get your hands on a copy of the New Summer Mini, please email me and I will get one out to you...

1 comment:

Back to New Blinds said...

Come on Update update, I love seeing your work.

Happy new year Bettina!

Regards

Pam