Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Tart and Tangy" will be missed!

This cute little set is from our current Spring Mini Catalogue, but soon to run out at the end of this month...I just love this set and have created a little collection of things to show you just how versatile it is....and it is only $21.95

I have totally cased some of these creations from my dear friend Gemma, check out her site here: gemhall.com.au she has some fab ideas.
I have used our Stampin' Write markers for these creations to get the two toned look, and have added some dazzling diamonds with our two way glue pen for some bling!
The Love notes wallet has 3 little cards, great for any occasion, and the popsicle cards are great for a cute card for someone or for an invite to a party!....I just think they are so cute. Thanks Gem also for the loan of your stamp set...

No comments: